miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2016

“You knew what I was when you picked me up.”


“You knew what I was when you picked me up.”




I think this is something to really think about when you are about to take a decision because the Indian knew what the snake could do to him but he got fooled by the snake and he betrayed him when the snake had what he wanted.I think this applies to every bad thing around our world because if one day some of your friends offer you a beer and you decide to take it because you think one won't do much but the days past and got addicted to the beer and one day you get into a car crash because you were driving drunk and end up losing a leg or a arm,you are going to be very upset but this quote will go through your mind and you will recognize that you were wrong because of making the decision of accepting that beer. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario