viernes, 13 de mayo de 2016

World Record



World Record
Most Career Goals Football

Pelé,The most goals scored in a specified period is 1,279 by Edson Arantes do Nascimento (Brazil) (b. 23 Oct 1940), known as Pelé, from 7 Sep 1956 to 1 Oct 1977 in 1,363 games. His best year was 1959 with 126, and the Milésimo (1000th) came from a penalty for his club Santos at the Maracanã Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, on 19 Nov 1969 when playing his 909th first-class match. He later added two more goals in special appearances.






I’m fascinated with this record because I like football and score goals is really what i like best of a football game.I would like at least to try to break this record but I see it very difficult because is a big number and for that i need to score a lot of goals per game and I don’t even know if i will make it to a professional football player.I’m 16 years old and if i want to beat this record I should by this moment already by a professional and play in a big team with good players to make it more easy for me.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario