lunes, 23 de mayo de 2016

Dan Dierdorf



“If I’ve got the goals,and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how,everything else falls into line.If I do the right thing right,I’, going to succeed.”

-Dan Dierdorf 

This quote says that if you have good goals planned in your live and you know how to manage them and take them the best way you can you will achieve them and going to succeed.For example if you are a basketball fan and want to be in the NBA as a professional player you need to do the right thing,never give up and keep pushing to one day have what you deserve and what you have being working on.You need to every day give your dream hard work and do it because that is the right thing to do it and not on cheating because someone else can by professional but doing it by cheating like consuming steroids,but if you want to achieve your goal the right way you wont have to cheat.





2 comentarios: