jueves, 9 de junio de 2016


  1. What I really liked about this class was all the good examples and quotes Mr. Haymore showed us because they were all about choosing the right to have a better future in life.
  2. I don't really disliked anything about this class,i enjoyed every day of this class trough all this school year.
  3. Some recommendations are to improve on your reflections of the quotes because improving on your opinions will help a lot not only for this class but for others classes to.
  4. A highlight for me in this class was in the quotes because most of them really gave me an example of doing what is right and not cheating on anything.
  5. I don't really did the best in this class because my reflections on the quotes were not bad but i know that i could do better.
  6. Not really because sometimes i forget and other times i don't have time to do it or i'm just to tire and prefer to go to sleep.
  7. Yes i'm committed because know i know that doing whats right and always being a ctr person will always give me good rewards in life.
  8. to choose the right because everyone should do it to be a better person in life.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario